Chances are, if you’re reading this, that you’re thinking of investing in a Vitamix 7500 blender. Not only for yourself, but also for your family. The blender is one of the better blender suitable for the whole family. Why? I’ll explain you everything you need to know about this razor-sharp kitchen appliance in a few minutes. But first, let me give you a quick explanation why I wrote this Vitamix 7500 blender review:
There are literally thousands different types of blender available – and many of them are not of the quality that they are advertised with. One of the most frustrating things I experienced is putting down good money for a seemingly good blender… only to have it break down after using it less than a handful times. If you’re in the same situation (or if you simply want to AVOID) this – please continue reading!
Why the Vitamix 7500 blender? Features
Well, as you know the sheer amount of available blenders nowadays is huge. This makes it difficult if you’re looking for a good family blender. But, in order to help you, I’ve listed here the top benefits of the Vitamix 7500 blender. Take a look and see if there’s anything that you could use in your kitchen:
- 2.2 HP motor – The Vitamix 2.2 HP motor is their strongest motor for household blender. This guarantees you’ll be blending quickly through any whole-food ingredient without any problems whatsoever!
- Low profile 64 ounce container – Two things stand out in this container. Firstly it’s a huge container (64 ounces = almost 2 liter) – which makes it perfect for families! And secondly, the low profile container fits almost into any storage cabinet!
- Ten variable speeds – If you want complete control over the texture of your food creation, you’ll have it with the Vitamix 7500 blender. With 10 different variable speeds you’ll be able to control every bit of consistency when you blend!
- Pulse feature – The new pulse feature allows you to layer your blending. Perfect for more ‘tough’ recipes such as vegetable soups or thick salsa sauces.
Vitamix 7500 blender review specifications
When comparing blenders, it’s always a good thing to know the specifications of each blender. This allows you to make a good decision based on what your family actually needs in the kitchen. For instance, unless a person is living alone, I wouldn’t recommend anyone get a blender with less than 32 ounces (1 L). Why?
Because it is simply not enough to make something for more than 2 persons (well, unless you count mini-portions). That’s why I’ve put here – for your information – all the specifications of the Vitamix 7500 blender review. Straight from the package:
- Platform: G Series
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 9.4 x 7.7 inches (45 x 23 x 18 cm)
- Blades: Stainless steel cutting blades with a 4 inch(10 cm) diameter
- HP: 2.2-peak
- Electrical Ratings: 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 12 Amps
- Weight: 12.5 lbs (5.5 KG)
- Design Features: Radial cooling fan & thermal protection system
- Cord: 6 ft (1.8 m)
- Use: Household
- Manufacturer: Vitamix
Looking for a family blender?
As you probably know. There are a couple of things every family blender needs to have. Check and see if you agree with the following criteria (ranked on importance for family blenders):
- A family blender needs to be big.
- It also needs to have enough power to easily blend through whole foods.
- And lastly, it should be made from high quality materials – so it doesn’t break with frequent use.
And I can tell you, after seeing what the Vitamix 7500 blender can do… it makes for a perfect family blender!
Not only is it a big blender (64 ounces), but it is also one of the more powerful blending appliances on the market. And lastly, when you get the Vitamix 7500 blender – you’ll also receive a 10-year warranty! Now, if that’s not a sign from the producers that this Vitamix isn’t about to break after using it a couple of times… then I don’t know what is!
So, let’s continue with the next thing that you’re going to love about the Vitamix 7500 blender..
Do you love to blend – but hate to clean the mess?
If you’re anything like me – then you love to blend on an (almost) daily basis. But, there’s one thing I absolutely hate: cleaning the blender. For some reason (especially with these bigger blenders), all the pulp from the fruits and vegetables seem to get stuck in the worst-to-reach places…
If chopping the ingredients, blending them and drinking my smoothie would take me 10 minutes…. cleaning would be 20…
Now, luckily Vitamix has found a solution to this problem! You can now make your Vitamix 7500 blender clean itself!
How do you this? Simple. Here’s the step-by-step overview of how to make your blender clean itself:
- Make sure your blender container is empty
- Add hot water with some dish soap
- Let the blender run at full speed for about 30-60 seconds
- Watch as the blender cleans itself!
- Remove the hot water – your blender is now ready-for-action again!
Don’t forget about the 10 year warranty!
Now that we’re reaching the end of this Vitamix 7500 review, I want to take a minute to remind you of the 10 year warranty. There’s one thing I know for sure, and that’s the more you like to blend, the better you’ll feel when you have a long warranty.
That’s because there are a lot of things that can go wrong. Blending frequently can be tough for the blender… but rest assured. Knowing that you’ll have a full 10 year warranty on your Vitamix 7500 blender will put all your worries aside!
Besides… over 90% of Vitamix customers never have to use their warranties anyway! So it’s just a safety measure, which is always good to have, right? Now, let’s move on to the final part of this review…
Here’s what others are saying about the Vitamix 7500 blender review:
There are literally thousands of happy customers who bought the Vitamix 7500 blender all over the world! Here’s an excerpt of what a couple of them are saying:
I really enjoy using this Vitamix because it allows me to make healthy smoothies for my family. Especially on Sunday mornings I make a good smoothie for my kids. they love the banana kiwi ones!
This blender gets used the most in my kitchen. Only maybe after my coffee machine. The blender does exactly what it needs to do and I am very glad I bought this blender after reading a Vitamix 7500 blender review online..
Where to get the Vitamix 7500 blender
If you want to have a good blender for your family that will last you a lifetime – then the Vitamix 7500 blender is one of the best deals out there! Get it now if you want to enjoy making delicious & healthy smoothies!
Click here to get yourself the Vitamix 7500 blender & start making tasty & nutritious smoothies!
P.S. enjoyed this Vitamix 7500 blender review – and do you want to buy the blender in white? Click this link to get the white version!