If you’ve ever asked yourself the question “What is a Vitamix blender?”, then you’re on the right page. Just like you, many others have the same question.
Most people have heard about Vitamix blender, but they don’t know exactly what you can do with one of these blenders. Well, I used to be the same. I had heard about the Vitamix blender, but I wasn’t exactly sure if paying such a high price for a blender was a good idea…
Now, if you’re still in this boat and want to find out the answer to that crucial question “What is a Vitamix blender?“. And maybe more important “Is it worth the price?”, then I invite you to continue reading as I’ll share my own experiences here with you…
What is a Vitamix blender?
Let’s dive right into the money question: What is a Vitamix blender exactly? Well, in order to make everything as simple as possible for you to get what these blender from Vitamix can do, I’ve made a short and concise list of everything you need to know about Vitamix blenders:
Note (short history lesson): Vitamix started in 1921 creating the first high-performance blenders. Initially all their products were geared for restaurants and other hospitality establishments. But, with time, they have since long started creating customer-geared performance blenders.
My guess why they’ve been one of the most successful blender companies that has been around for almost a 100 years? Maybe it’s because they create so much… quality products!
Here’s the original Vitamix infomercial that was aired in 1949. What is a Vitamix blender? Well, click on the video if you want a small history lesson about the blender!
Anyway, let’s stop our little history lesson here. What is a Vitamix blender?
Vitamix creates high-quality blenders. That is the main thing that they do, and they’re good at it. What this means is that unlike many of the other blender brands, Vitamix blenders are a real showcase of how a blender should be.
What is a Vitamix blender & what can you expect when you get one for yourself:
- Razor-sharp blades: All their blenders are equipped with razor-sharp blades that can cu through almost anything.
- High quality materials: On top of that all the Vitamix parts are made from very high quality materials. This means that your Vitamix blender is guaranteed to last for a long time! On top of that, each Vitamix blender comes with a 7 year warranty!
- Easy to clean: Also, Vitamix uses ensure that all of their blenders are completely dishwasher friendly. If you love to blend, but hate to clean the blenders… Vitamix has the answers!
- Incredible power: Each Vitamix blender is an amazing powerhouse geared to keeping all the flavors of your ingredients!
- Complete control over your healthy creations: Do you want to make a smoothie as soft as silk? Or do you want to make a salsa mix with a more rough texture? Whatever type of consistency you require in the kitchen – Vitamix offers you complete control over your healthy creations!
- Extreme accuracy: Vitamix blender are very accurate. This means that even the smallest seeds from fruits and vegetables can completely be pulverized!
So, now that you’ve got a good overview of the answers to the question “What is a Vitamix blender?. So, let’s dive into the next question…
Is a Vitamix blender worth the price?
As you might have noticed, most of the Vitamix blender come with a pretty heavy price tag. This is not done to discourage you from buying a Vitamix appliances.
On the contrary, the reason for this is because Vitamix products offer so much more than other blender!
Now, as you might have read before, each Vitamix product comes with a whole lot of special features and benefits. For instance, when is the last time you’ve seen a company give a 7-year warranty on their products? The reason they do this is because they’re very confident in their ability to deliver high-quality products that don’t break.
So, instead of looking at the price and thinking ”well, that’s a pretty high price for a blender…”, you’d better look at it like:
“This blender sure looks a like a good investment for my health and that of my family”
When you look at it from this angle (how much is your health and your family’s worth to you?), you can put things in a better perspective.
What else can you do with a Vitamix blender?
In order to give you some inspiration of everything you can make with the blenders from Vitamix, here’s a short list of all the favorite things to make:
- Vegetable juice
- Fruit smoothies
- Hot soups
- Flours & dough
- Nut butters
- Dressings & sauces
- Non-dairy milks
- Dips & spreads
- Frozen desserts!
On top of all the thousand of different recipes that you can make with Vitamix blender, there also is one very handy feature that I absolutely love myself:
Vitamix blenders can clean themselves!
Most newer products (be sure to check the specifications), can clean themselves. It’s actually very simple:
- Make sure your blender container is empty
- Add hot water with some dish soap
- Let the blender run at full speed for about 60 seconds
- Watch as the blender cleans itself!!
- Remove the hot water – your blender is now ready-for-action again!
If you’re anything like me (and absolutely hate cleaning your blender), than I assure you that you’re going to love this feature of the Vitamix blenders!
Which blender do I recommend:
The Vitamix 5200 blender is a great blender if you care about making healthy smoothies. If you want to get in plenty of vitamins and nutrition and you want the same for you family, then the Vitamix 5200 blender will offer you exactly what you need.
I have written a detailed review about the Vitamix 5200 blender. You can read it if you want to find out:
- Whether this blender would be a good fit for you and your family
- Some of the favorite features & benefits that this blender has to offer
- And of course, why it’s a great investment in your own health, and that of your family!
P.S. the Vitamix 5200 blender is a great blender if you want to get started with the Vitamix magic in your kitchen. Click here to check it out on Amazon and see for how much you could be the proud owner of the Vitamix 5200!